Sunday, March 21, 2010

untitled

Everything has happened so fast lately that i feel lie i got no time in the day to do anything.Moving out has never been so weird.I feel weird.I still feel like I should be home.I miss having family so close to me.I miss everything that I have put in boxes in the gargage.I miss my cats.I wanna be strong about everything that when it comes to night I can't help but to just cry.I really miss home even it it was a broken one.My body feels so restless that the one thing that can kill me helps me just deeply breath.I dunno I made a mistake,but it feels like i did.
Then there is a person who pops up into my life outta nowhere that has my emotions going on a roller coaster.I must admit I do love this person,but does he?I wonder if he is back just to push me aside.I am too scared to even be involved again,not just with him,but with anyone.
If I feel this way about everything going on right now,I dunno If I 'll be able to make that huge move to another place.I do hope that I make it outta this mess I got myself into.

No comments:

Post a Comment